How Smoking vs Vaping Affects Your Lungs ● You Must See This ! !March 16, 2021
Here is what’s going into your body after Vaping for a month VS Smoking Tobacco Cigarettes for a month! There’s only one thing that should be going in your lungs, and that’s air!
● same experiment Smoking Just One Cigarette ….
● same experiment Smoking 1 Pack of Cigarettes ….
● same experiment Smoking 30 Packs of Cigarettes ….
———- EXPLANATION of the test ————
* The one and only reason to vape is to help get you off of smoking deadly cigarettes.
* Anything you put in your lungs is bad for you. If you smoke deadly cigarettes, start vaping, then eventually throw away vape.
* Scientists and experts agree vaping has a 95% harm reduction over smoking. There’s still that 5% of unknown harm though. That’s why you shouldn’t just start vaping if you don’t smoke cigarettes.
* Vaping is a cessation device (a thing to help you stop smoking) to get you off of smoking deadly cigarettes. If you don’t smoke, don’t vape.
* The smoke was not held. Exhale hose clearly shown.
* if all the smoke had been blown back through the cotton, like real smoking, the results would have been even worse!
* The machine smoked/vaped each one at the same pace.
* Each cigarette was smoked 3/4 of the way to reflect real world smoking allowing a quarter of it to just burn away while talking or thinking.
* It took 3 days for the machine to smoke all of the cigarettes and 3 days for the vape.
* The chamber was cleared of smoke/cloud between each and every cigarette/vape allowing air to enter.
* Scenes were sped up and time lapsed to be able to see the visual change in colour occur.
* The black stuff is called tar. Heavy accumulation of tar in the hoses showed up after only 10 packs. Tar from the next 20 packs overflowed and got sucked into the pump. It eventually ruined the pump.
* Lungs DO self clean to take care of dust and debris from normal breathing in the environment. They weren’t meant to be overwhelmed on an hourly basis by smoke from a burning object for life.
* The smell inside the smoking dome at the end was vile. I felt quite ill afterwards. Can’t imagine how a smoker feels on a daily basis.
* the button for vape was held for 4-6 seconds each time. The coils did not burn. The tank was never allowed to get low to allow burning.
* People ask if I smoke or vape. I do not vape and have never smoked.
* the average vape user vapes 60 – 120ml per month (vape company data) a total of 120ml of vape juice was vaped for this video. The average smoker smokes a pack a day. 30 packs were smoked for this video.
* the vape liquid had 6mg of nicotine
* the vapour cloud and cigarette smoke was constantly being exhaled through the exhale tube.
* I used 2 identical vape pens and used two .5 ohm coils for the whole experiment.
* quitting smoking is the best option. Second best option is to vape instead of smoking then eventually throw away vaping.
* 7 million a year die from smoking cigarettes
* Both are bad, but one is way way way way less bad. Get off smokes using vape due to the fact you can adjust the nicotine level yourself slowly down to zero, then throw away vape. Story over.
* I think everyone agrees we must do our part to give kids a good start in life and do our best to prevent youngsters from taking up these very poor habits including vaping. If you are one of those people that smokes tobacco, cannabis or vapes, never let children or kids see you do it. If kids see an adult doing it, they think it’s ok. If you must do it, make sure you are out of sight at home, near schools, around arenas or at parks. Do your part to help everyone raise healthy kids!
* just remember this one simple rule and you can’t go wrong….”.your lungs were only meant for one thing and that’s air”
Song: Ikson – We Are Free (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.